Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Inspiring Ladies Through-In and Through-Out

Before I get lost in the world again, I want to give a shout out and Lots of Love out to a couple of my lovely blogger friends who have taken time out of their busy schedules to acknowledge the Brow Raised Beauty Blog:  FaceFab from "Mindless Renderings"  and Amanda from "Snippets from a Self-Confessed Vixen."

Cheers! I'm using this pic because I am having an "I Love You Guys!!" moment=D but sober... 
but still toasting to you!

First of all, Ms. E, I am honored to be not only mentioned, but featured, on one of your posts, as seen here.  I'm so glad to have met you, and I am so thankful that even though it's been only a few months, you have taught me to embrace and not be ashamed of the strong woman I am.  Lucky to know you.

And Amanda, I am also so humbled to receive your Beautiful Blogger Award, as seen here.  I confess, I was coveting this award a while back when I started noticing it on other blogs.  Thank you tons and tons for sharing it with me and bringing such positive vibes to my little piece of the blogosphere=)  I receive it with nothing less than big love and appreciation for you my friend.  It just made my day and I couldn't help but smile.

My new friend, Holly over at "Love Imagine Create" reminded me in a post today that family is to be cherished.  So I want to acknowledge these women as important family members in an online community that is suddenly becoming more of my own small world than I could have ever imagined.  Everyday each and everyone of us reads about each others thoughts, hopes, dreams, creations and priorities and we become closer by default.  How we treat each other is how we treat and care for ourselves.  I really love reading your words and resting my eyes on all of your lovely pictures.  So Thanks to all of you for taking time out and spending a few minutes on my side of the browser;)

Lots and lots of love to you!

 xBRB

2 comments:

  1. Awe thanks so much for the mention hun! Brought a tear to my eye xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. L.,
    I'm not sure how I missed this????
    Girl you are an absolute heart & I'm the one who is more than humbled & blessed to have crossed your path.
    Thank you most kindly.
    I'm just being the only me I know how.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails